Wednesday, May 15, 2013

a day in the life

Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life
(include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

my plan for today had been to take a lot of pictures but i got distracted and figured it was all in good fun because that is how a day typically goes for me. 



so here is a rough break down of my typical day:
  • wake up between 6:30-7 to the friday night lights soundtrack song by explosions in the sky
  • throw open my curtains and force myself to wake up for a solid 10 minutes or so
  • get out of bed and make my bed before i leave the room
  • wash my face and get a glass of ice water
  • do my make up and hair, usually while talking to my mom as she runs around late for work
  • i, as well, usually take too long getting ready and spend the last ten minutes (i set alarms 15, 10, and 5 minutes before i have to leave) running around trying to figure out breakfast and lunch and snacks for the day
  • drive to work listening to fall out boy's new cd (it hasn't left my cd player)
  • once i am at work i say good morning to everyone, open up all my programs, check my emails, make a cup of tea, and start my work
  • around 10am a coworker and i will go on a walk around all the other buildings or i go by myself just to get outside for a few minutes
  • usually a few times every couple hours i will find an excuse to walk by the cute guy's desk and find a reason to talk to him, today it was about dusting spray (i'm hopeless)
  • at 12:00 i take my lunch and the moment i walk out the door i call jordan. i park at the park i found down the street and talk to her for the first half of my lunch while i eat something i threw together
  • the last half of my lunch i get out of the car and go swing on the swings and sit on the awesome trex that i found in my park
  • after lunch i spend the rest of my work day listening to the bon iver pandora station, updating referrals and joking with my coworkers, oh, and counting down the minutes til 5pm
  • once i am off work i make the drive home and crash face first onto my bed
  • the rest of my evening is either spent blogging, skyping jordan's face (and her cat), texting, spending time with friends, or bubble bathing 

so there you have it. my typical day. it's nothing glamorous but i love my little simple life.
oh, and today these were a few of my favorite conversations:



xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment