Monday, June 4, 2012

five at five: five (last friday's edition)

my computer at work decided to freeze right before i set off on the weekend. so here is my five from last friday at 2pm :)
 
five things that made me happy today:

1. it being friday. nuff said!

2. "...and when your friend isn't going to make it to the edge of the pool, you jump in with your clothes on and swim next to her <3" -knowing my best friend will always be by my side. even from 2,000 miles away.

3. this song
http://youtu.be/aZOwB_gaJ1A

4. catching some of the billy bowlegs parade last night and unexpected late night hello's in the rain with a friend i haven't talked to in a while.

5. as i lay dying playing in atlanta on july 14th and the thrill of venturing four hours to see one of my all time favorite bands play for the fourth time<3

five pictures that made my day bearable today:






No comments:

Post a Comment