Thursday, April 23, 2009

come be the fire inside of me

I went to church last night and it was seriously such an amazing night. The message was about being stuck in a hard spot and talking about what YOU want for you life isnt always what God wants for you life. Then after the message they had a time of prayer and worship where you could have someone pray with you and I had three people come pray with me over the anxieties and stress and doubt I have had in my heart and it was so uplifting. I felt this huge weight come off of my heart and I was able to allow God to come in and consume me. We sang "Come be the fire inside of me" and that was exactly how I felt. I was so humbled and my heart was so open to God I started crying. It was such an amazing experience that I havent felt in the longest time. Maybe ever. I know I need to turn my focus off of school, off of friendships, off of family, and off of boys and the things that have been blocking my view and turn all my focus to God. Thats something I have always struggled with and now I know how it feels to have Christ consume me and I want that everyday for the rest of my life.

"The only one who can satisfy the human heart is the ONE who made it."

No comments:

Post a Comment