things i miss about oregon (already)
- trees. green trees. big trees. tall trees. shady trees. all of the lush trees that lined the roads and the curves and filled the view from my hotel room.
- the smell of outside. the subtle hint of the sea mixed with the smell of forest. the best of both worlds.
- foggy, overcast morning skies. grayness that doesn't depress you but makes you feel at home.
- night skies. vibrant blues that hang heavy above the sea even after ten pm.
- driving. all of the above mixed with beautiful music that makes you feel and scenery that makes you happy to be alive.