Wednesday, October 3, 2012

wednesday thankfuls


some wednesday thankfuls:

-its finally october! which means hot cocoa, scarves, boots, cardigans, and fires in the fireplace are just around the corner.

-halloween is only 28 days away :)

-in three days i will be in orange county with my best friend hitting hollywood nightlife to celebrate my birthday, exploring old town orange, eating at our favorite breakfast place in laguna beach, and simply enjoying the comfort of being best friends:) i cannot wait to be there and i already miss her.

-i had the best talk with someone im just becoming friends with. he encouraged me a lot in regards to what my last blog post was about. he really made me think and i am so thankful for that talk with him. hes a really awesome guy.

-i finally got my room organized and not looking like im living out of a suitcase. im really, really happy with the way it turned out.

-im learning how to play guitar after owning one for over five years. that makes me a happy camper :)

-ive gained a lot of awesome friends moving back and i am so thankful that i get to spend time with them all. they are really amazing.

-we had our first family dinner since i can remember for my dads birthday. we laughed and joked and talked for hours. i really love my family.

-im starting to make a lot of procress in my one size fits most area of life. its been a long time coming but im happy with where im at for the most part.

i think thats it for now. love you all <3 p="p">



No comments:

Post a Comment