Thursday, May 24, 2012

five at five: two

five things that made me smile today:
<3


1. reading inspirational stories and looking at health pinterest boards all day. feeling motivated and good about life and myself.


2. taking that motivation and spending a ton of money on a scale, work out clothes, new running shoes, and the stuff to make a DIY weight loss tracker and being THRILLED to spend the money on it. i cant wait to break in those shoes and sports bras.


3. cleaning my room today and being able to see my floor for the first time in a long time. 
(also finally getting some laundry done!)


4. emailing my mama all day about her plans to come out here and visit me this summer. and seeing how excited she was when i listed all the places we could adventure to together.


5. buying pizza and champagne to get ready for my hot skype date with charla beth to celebrate her 24th birthday <3


five pictures that made my day a whole lot better 
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment