Saturday, March 5, 2011

update

life hasn't been too exciting on my end to say the least. i work, sleep, and occasionally find time to email a friend or make a phone date. this to me is absolutely horrible. i never have been the kind of person to do the 9-5 (or 7-6 in my case) every day and miss out on the things that are important to me. some may say that working is just part of "growing up" and while i agree that having a job is very important i also think having a job that doesn't suck the life out of you is more important. so i am making a pledge to myself and to you guys that i will do my best to try to post as many blogs i can a week and definitely commit to at least one a week. i know that's not a lot but once we hire someone new i will have my days back again so i can pour myself into my blog. i have had this blog since 2009 and this has been the one thing i have kept up with the longest! go me. anyways, so that is where i have been and i am making this a goal of mine to continue on with this.

oh p.s.
i know i just redid my blog but i am not happy with it. so soon to come i have a new remodel and it will be the last <3

No comments:

Post a Comment