Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30-day challenge day: three

Day 3: Your View on Drugs and Alcohol


hmm this one is a toughie. when it comes to illegal drugs i am completely against it. i think that they can ruin people’s lives and i have seen it personally happen. i know that not all people have the same snowball effect but i do know that one drug can trigger the other and so on and so forth.


like char said prescription drugs can be good but for the most part i think they are dangerous and cause more harm than good. take me for example. i have medical problems and all doctors have done is pump me up with medication after medication and now i am left with side effects worse than my original condition. if they had listened to me and my problems then i might not have had to just go through painful surgery. once again it’s that snowball effect.


drinking is a sore spot for me because i have had alcoholics in my life as long as i can remember. whether it’s my own family, friends parents, or friends it’s been hard. drinking can be fun if it’s taken in moderation. kind of like everything. i just think things in this category need to be taken more seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment