Wednesday, December 15, 2010

update

since my last post some good things have happened. i got a surgery date set for january 10th so they cant find out what is wrong with me. i finished school this semester and got two b's in my classes. i wish they were a's but with how much school i missed and how crappy i felt i feel a bit accomplished. i realized that what i wrote about at the end of my blog wasnt what i should believe. i am going to try to keep remaining positive and dreaming. i am distant from God right now but i feel like when its time i will know what to do.

other then that im just working and waiting for christmas. this weekend i am going to san francisco with my mom and taking our first mother daughter trip ever. we are staying at the villa florence hotel in union square. im so excited :)


No comments:

Post a Comment