Monday, July 13, 2009


although i didnt do anything today i had a wonderful day. i talked to allie and bryan on the phone and thujee, mary beth and andrew on facebook. which was nice :) i uploaded all my camp pictures finally! it makes me miss everyone. i talked to ryan and we actually talked about everything and it honestly was like this huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. i was finally able to forgive him for all the drama that went down between us. he told me about this cool website last.fm.com which is like a music listening website but its SO neat! it tells you what music is similar to your taste and recommends bands to you and stuff. i really like it. im excited about my profile! <3 i also drove to auburn tonight with melissa which was a lot of fun. we talked about everything and it was nice :) well im off to bed. goodnight moon

No comments:

Post a Comment