Friday, April 3, 2009

awesome :)




i am really bad at keeping up with blogging but im going to try. i think it will be awesome for me to be able to look back in a few years and see what was going on during this time in my life. i will keep you all updated on everything and everyone that is in my life

i posted this on myspace but i wanted to post it on here too :)

throughout my life i have always had my doubts about "true loves" and if they really existed. but recently i spent time with my grandma who just lost my grandpa this summer and i got to hear such an amazing story. my grandma met my grandma when she was only 13 years old and fell in love with him right away. when she was sixteen she eloped with him and they got married right before he was sent to california (she was in kansas) because he was in the navy. everyone told her it wasnt going to last because he was older then her and she was too young. when she was on a bus riding to california to be with him finally she heard this song:


They try to tell us were too young. Too young to really be in love. They say that loves a word. A word we've only heard. But cant begin to know the meaning of. And yet were not too young to know. This love will last though years may go. And then some day they may recall. We were not too young at all. And yet were not too young to know. This love will last though years may go. And then some day they may recall. We were not too young at all


and thats when she knew she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. she knew what love was and now almost 60 years later she still loved him and cared for him just like the day she met him up until his last breath. and she still continues to love him everyday. when i think of my grandparents i think of true deep love. and i cant wait to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment