Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ryan signed onto facebook today and was on chat and it didnt even bother me. i really think im over it. which makes me so happy. i have finally been able to let go of all the pain he caused me and how much he broke my heart. i have guys in my life that even just as friends show me what true godly MEN are. which makes me so happy. i have added more to my list for my future husband and i know the man God puts in my life is gonna meet all those and so many more. i can wait to find him :) he will be my prince charming

"I am nothing special of this I am sure. I am just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, that has always been enough." -the notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment